Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snowy Sunday

This morning we woke up to see a lot of snowflakes! Not too much had stuck from the previous night, but that was about to change. I looked at the barn to see how the ponies had fared through the night and laughed when I saw them.


That's Rocky. Our snow lover. As you can see, the reputation of "hardiness" in Morgans is well earned. 


A little less snow after a shake. Where is Myr you ask? Well, he's demonstrating the reputation of "smartness" the Arabs are known for. ;)


I can happily report that it is still snowing extremely hard and we have gotten at least another foot since the morning photos were taken. I hope it snows 3 more feet! We desperately need anything wet here in Colorado.



1 comment:

Christie Maszki said...

Yes Morgans sure do love the snow. I worry about my mare but think that's just me being silly momma. As much as I don't like the cold we really do need this snow in Colorado!